The Kraft Heinz EMEA Trainee Program
Program Start Date: September 2019
Duration: 4.5-month program
Contract: Permanent contract from the start of the trainee program
Primary locations: United Kingdom, Ireland, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, France, Germany, Poland, Russia, Dubai, Egypt, Saudi Arabia & Nigeria Business
Function: Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations, People & Performance, R&D and Manufacturing
Application period: September 2018 – March 2019
3rd September – 31st October 2018 for assessment centers in November & December 2018
NOTE: Working rights in at least one of these countries are required
Kraft Heinz Vision
At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream - it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best - best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people. Like our passion for developing great foods, we are also dedicated to the development of great leaders. The Kraft Heinz EMEA Trainee Program (ETP) is a highly competitive development program for candidates seeking an exciting leadership career with Kraft Heinz.
The Kraft Heinz EMEA Trainee Program:
• A 4.5-month journey offering a unique chance to broaden your overall knowledge of how a multifaceted, multinational food company operates.
• Designed for future leaders who seek a performance based culture that is built on meritocracy: ambitious, hardworking, passionate employees who deliver results will be rewarded.
Your journey at Kraft Heinz:
• During a 6-week functional bootcamp across Europe you will get a hands-on induction into all the different functions to accrue the experiences you will need to be successful as a future leader within Kraft Heinz (Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations, People & Performance, R&D and Manufacturing).
• This is followed by a real business project in one functional area. The project focuses on the development of key technical, business and leadership skills by completing high level assignments.
• After this bootcamp you start in Field Sales bootcamp in the UK, where you will learn everything about the importance of sales.
• After 4.5 months you will graduate and you will be placed into your first functional position.
• Your location will be defined together before the start of the program. Your first role will be determined during the first 4.5 months of the Program
Are you interested in this program? Apply now by clicking on the button on the left!